WE LOVE TEXAS is owned and operated by TXOL Internet Inc a subsidary of Eastland Internet Inc.
1. Fees and Costs
Currently, WLT provides the Services on the welovetexas.com web site for free to parties seeking Texan products sold by Texas Small Businesses.
WLT charges Texas Small Businesses a $25 monthly fee for a BASIC Membership, a $39 monthly fee for a WRANGLER Membership, and a $50 monthly fee for a TRUE TEXAN Membership. You are responsible for paying any applicable fees and taxes and for all hardware, software, service and other costs you may incur in connection with the Services, including costs incurred in connecting to the Sites via the Internet. WLT reserves the right, at any time, to charge or modify fees for access to the Site or for any of its Services. WLT will notify you of any such fees by posting information regarding such fees on the Sites.
2. Content Guidelines/Prohibited Uses
You agree not to post, upload or transmit to the Site or to WLT'S servers any communications, text, graphics or other information (collectively, "Material") that:
- is obscene, fraudulent, indecent, discourteous, racially offensive, or abusive;
- defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others;
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other disabling devices or other harmful component intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- advocates or encourages any illegal activity;
- infringes upon the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity right or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any third party;
- violates the privacy of individuals, including other users of the Sites; or
- violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
WLT in its sole discretion shall determine your compliance with the foregoing guidelines and reserves the right to delete from the Site without prior notice any material that it deems to be non-complying or otherwise objectionable for any reason. WLT may take any action with respect to the Material if WLT believes, in its sole discretion, that the Material may create liability for itself or any third parties or may cause WLT to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs, vendors or advertisers.
Other Restrictions on Use.
3. Links to Third-Party Sites
Any third-party sites to which the Sites may link are not under WLT'S control, and WLT does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information, content, communications or materials available on such third-party sites. Absent express language to the contrary, WLT does not intend links contained on the Sites to be referrals to, or endorsements of, the linked third-party sites or the entities that operate them, and such links are provided for convenience only.
4. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER DATA OF ANY KIND OR NATURE MADE AVAILABLE AT THE SITES (COLLECTIVELY, "INFORMATION") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WLT MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTY AS TO THE CONTENT, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITES OR THE INFORMATION OR THAT THE INFORMATION MAY BE RELIED UPON FOR ANY REASON. WLT MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTY THAT USE OF THE SITES, THE SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS CAN BE CORRECTED. WLT CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY EVENTS THAT TRANSPIRE THROUGH USE OF OUR SERVICES. WLT IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES ARISING OUT OF CONTACTING OR MAKING ASSOCIATIONS WITH USERS OF THE SITES. ALL INFORMATION IS SUBMITTED VOLUNTARILY AND THIS INFORMATION WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC. ALL RISKS FOR MAKING THIS INFORMATION AVAILABLE WILL BE BORNE BY YOU, THE USER. IF A DISPUTE SHOULD ARISE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND ANOTHER USER YOU RELEASE WLT FROM ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES (ACTUAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED ARISING FROM SUCH A DISPUTE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION 5, WLT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR:
- any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information, the Sites or the Services;
- any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information;
- any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder;
- any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use by you of the Internet generally;
- any special or consequential damages that are directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use, the Services or the Sites, even if WLT has been advised of the possibility of such damages; or
5. Privacy and Communications to the Sites
6. Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- all factual assertions that you have made and will make to WLT are true and complete; and
8. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
9. Changes to the Services and the Site
WLT reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the services or the Site at any time, including the availability of any features, databases or content. WLT will attempt to provide reasonable notice of such changes to the Services or the Site. WLT may also impose limits on features or restrict access to parts of the Site.
11. Unlawful Conduct
Notifications of any unlawful conduct, including, without limitation, copyright or other intellectual property infringement should be sent to WLT'S Designated Agent at:
PO Box 1024
Eastland, TX 76401
How you can reach WLT:
The Services hereunder are offered by WE LOVE TEXAS, located at:
P.O. Box 1024
Eastland, Texas 76448.
Our phone number is (254) 629-3278.
Fees for services offered by us are available as described in Section 1.
© 2002-2010 WE LOVE TEXAS. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos cited herein remain the property of their respective owners.